oTown Cycling's Rating:
- Stay sleek and fast with the technical Fox Race Sock - Just what you need for hammering those climbs.
- Polypropylene construction provides insulation while offering excellent moisture whicking properties.
- Mesh zones throughout allow for maximum ventilation.
- Flexible mesh foot break areas allow for a more contoured fit & reduced bunching.
- Anatomic arch support for a performance fit
- Flat stitch toe construction provides greater comfort and performance.
- Dry comfort
- No bunching at toes
- Thin and cool
- Good quality sock
- Thin not great for winter use
- Not good for Mountain Biking
This is a great sock, one of my favorites. It keeps my feet cool and dry. The design of the sock keeps it from sliding around my foot and bunching up around my toes. To see more about this brand sock visit their web site at: Foxhead