oTown Cycling's Rating:
- Retail Price: $90.00
- Patented BG design is lab tested to assure blood flow to sensitive arteries
- Stiff carbon-reinforced shell tuned for ride compliance
- Gel padding added to lightweight PU foam for increased comfort over longer rides
- Light and super durable hollow chro-moly rails
- Tough, light and water resistant Micromatrix cover
- Large center channel re-leaves all the pressure in the "under carriage"
- Gel padding adds just enough cushion without to much weight
- Flared/Contoured rear section allows you to keep contact with the saddle through your stroke
- Multiple sizes to suite riders with different seat bone widths
- Very affordable
- Design takes getting used to
- Leather cover is a bit slick
This is a great saddle. After riding on the stock saddle for quite a long time I was excited about this one. As with most of Specialized's Body Geometry equipment, it does take a little getting used to. But once your accustom to the feel of it, you'll never want to be with out it again. The curved back is very comfortable and allows you to keep in contact with the saddle through your entire pedal rotation. With a price point at only $90.00 you can't not try it out!